Model: 610-DC TDC/TDF 5-HEAD
Capacity: 18 Gauge (*16 Gauge Add $400/head)
Material Length: 10'
Standard Electrics: 110 Volt, 60 Cycle AC
For Non Standard Electrics: Add $350.00
* EASY SET-UP - All models are conveniently powered by 110
volt AC (60 Cy.) and operate with a 1HP air compressor at 80-
* 75% LABOR COST SAVINGS - Hand adjustable - no tools needed
so set-up and reconfiguration time is minimal. Cycle time is
* PROTECTIVE SCREEN prevents injury. The machine operation
stops when the screened lid is opened.
* EASY FOOT PEDAL OPERATION leaves operator's hands free to
handle material, permitting single-operator notching.
* PERMANENT SCALE for measuring notch spacing and notch
depth. Assures accuracy and saves time in both set-up and
* NOTCHING HEAD FEATURES: Hardened tool steel punch & die;
tooling for notch and hole configurations; low air
consumption; close center distance of 2.25" for unusual
* INDIVIDUAL HEAD CONTROL eliminates the need to disconnect
or remove unneeded heads. Each of the five notching heads
operate independently with their own air cylinder, operating
mechanism and shut-off valve, thus cutting off the air
supply, any or all of the heads can be made inoperable.
THE STANDARD MACHINE IS COMPLETE WITH:
* Machine base
* Air filter/regulator/lubricator
* Foot Switch
* Air valve/manifold
* Interlocking saftey guard
* Three Standard Notching Heads:
(1) Right Hand 90-Degree Lock Die,
(3) 1/8" Slot Die Dies
(1) Left Hand 90-Degree Lock Die.
MADE IN THE USA!!
Get email updates for BERRY 610-DC (5-HEADS)