- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- Contact Seller
The VICON Edge Notcher has an unlatching feature so that
round pipe can be notched after it is rolled.
Tap-in locks can be notched after they are roll formed. The
punch will notch right up to the standing seam profile by
setting the guide depth. The notch pattern can be performed
in the flat, prior to roll forming.
* The notch pattern is adjustable to 1 1/4" maximum notch
* The notch pattern can be set from 1/2" to 1" spacing
* The standard model is 20-gauge maximum thickness
* 18-gauge capacity and uses a larger
* The machine is fully guarded
* Convenient operational power utilizes 110 volts
100% MADE IN THE USA!!
Get email updates for Vicon V-EN