- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- No price
- 16 Gauge
- 950 lbs
- Stock number:
- 16 Gauge
- Add $350.00
- Notch depth:
- 0 to 1.5"
- Material length:
- # of notch heads:
- Machine dimensions:
- 36"H X 25"D X 11'6"W
- Standard electrics:
- 110 volt, 60 HZ For Non Standard
- Notching head features:
- Hardened tool steel punch & die;
- Approx. shipping weight:
- 950 lbs
Model: 310 Standard Duct Notcher
Capacity: 16 Gauge
Material Length: 10'
Notch Depth: 0 to 1.5"
# of Notch Heads: 5
Machine Dimensions: 36"H X 25"D X 11'6"W
Approx. Shipping Weight: 950 lbs.
Standard Electrics: 110 volt, 60 HZ For Non Standard
Electrics: Add $350.00
* EASY SET-UP - All models are conveniently powered by 110
volt AC (60 Cy.) and operate with a 1HP air compressor at 80-
* 75% LABOR COST SAVINGS - Hand adjustable - no tools
needed - so set-up and reconfiguration time is minimal.
Cycle time is one second!
* PROTECTIVE SCREEN prevents injury. The machine operation
stops when the screened lid is opened.
* EASY FOOT PEDAL OPERATION leaves operator's hands free to
handle material, permitting single-operator notching.
* PERMANENT SCALE for measuring notch spacing and notch
depth. Assures accuracy and saves time in both set-up and
* NOTCHING HEAD FEATURES: Hardened tool steel punch & die;
tooling for notch and hole configurations; low air
consumption; close center distance of 2.25 " for unusual
* INDIVIDUAL HEAD CONTROL eliminates the need to disconnect
or remove unneeded heads. Each of the five notching heads
operate independently with their own air cylinder, operating
mechanism and shut-off valve, thus cutting off the air
supply, any or all of the heads can be made inoperable.
THE STANDARD MACHINE IS COMPLETE WITH:
* Machine base
* Air filter/regulator/lubricator
* Foot Switch * Air valve/manifold
* Interlocking saftey guard
* Five standard notching heads:
(1) Right Hand 115 Degree Lock Die, (3) 40 Degree V Dies,
(1) Left Hand 115 Degree Lock Die
* Upon request (2) "V" Dies can be removed at the factory.
MADE IN THE USA!
Get email updates for BERRY 310