- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- No price
- Baileigh laser cutters
- Stock number:
- Stepper Motor
- 220V / 1-phase
- Depends on Plasma System Chosen
- Travel speed:
- 315 Inches Per Minute
- Shipping weight:
- 1300 lbs
- Table dimensions:
- 59" x 64"
- Shipping dimensions:
- 72" x 72" x 60"
- Table load capacity:
- 1" Mild Steel
- Laser Cutters in United States
- Plasma cutters
Travel Speed: 315 Inches Per Minute
Table Dimensions: 59" x 64"
Table Load Capacity: 1" Mild Steel
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive: Stepper Motor
Power: 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight: 1300 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 72" x 72" x 60"
With a welded steel frame, this CNC plasma table is built to
handle large metal sheets. It comes fully assembled,
includes software, and offers unbeatable value for
- 4' x 4' working area.
- Requires just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Will work at almost any fabrication site throughout
- Design software package (details below) comes standard.
- Customers typically learn how to use it in a matter of
- Cuts at a fixed height (which you can adjust between
cuts), ideal for working with flat materials. Just input the
position on the Z axis.
- Control panel on the operator podium lets you move the
torch on the X, Y, and Z axes.
- Industrial-grade stepper motors control the X, Y, and Z
axes for fast, reliable torch movement.
- We've enclosed all electronic parts for smooth
operation. No need to worry about tangling or cutting wires!
- Water cooling assist on the plasma cutting head helps to
keep the material from moving, allowing for more accurate
- Heavy-gauge boxed steel construction can support the
maximum plate size and thickness without flinching.
- Stays accurate over decades of use. Extruded aluminum
frames, used by many competitors, warp under the heat-but
our steel table will stay square and true.
- Weighs 1300 lbs., which should tell you just how robust
and sturdy this machine is!
- Industrial downdraft gets rid of dirt and debris. Just
hook up the exhaust 12" port in the back of the table.
- Arrives pre-built, saving you assembly time and ensuring
that the alignment is correct.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Baileigh keeps parts in stock for fastdelivery
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. If
you run into a problem or need advice on a project, call the
team of experienced reps.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. We'll let you choose
the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for
your application. This table is compatible with automatic
torches, but not manual ones.
Ucancam Design Software (Included)
The PT-44-A comes standard with Ucancam programming
software. You can design or plot out your project on any
computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
Get email updates for Baileigh PT-44