- Stock number:
- Stepper Motor
- 220V / 1-phase
- Depends on Plasma System Chosen
- Travel speed:
- 315 Inches Per Minute
- Shipping weight:
- 1400 lbs
- Table dimensions:
- 59" x 64"
- Shipping dimensions:
- 72" x 72" x 60"
- Table load capacity:
- 1" Mild Steel
- Laser Cutters in United States
- Plasma cutters
Travel Speed: 315 Inches Per Minute
Table Dimensions: 59" x 64"
Table Load Capacity: 1" Mild Steel
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive: Stepper Motor
Power: 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight: 1400 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 72" x 72" x 60"
With variable height control, the PT-44VH makes perfect cuts
in uneven material. This CNC plasma table comes assembled
with a heavy steel frame and includes design software.
- 4' x 4' working area.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at
most sites in North America.
- Customers love the design software package (more details
below), which takes just a few minutes to learn.
- You can control the X and Y axes using the integrated
panel on the podium.
- Control box mounted on the console guides the torch
along the Z axis, automatically detecting the height of the
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of
the torch, the variable height control will rise or lower in
real time while cutting.
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper
motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement.
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this table can easily
support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal.
- Steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the
years-unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames,
which will warp from heat.
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails add
impressive strength to the machine.
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don't have to
spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment.
- Industrial downdraft system removes dirt and debris from
the table and your shop.
- To get started just:
Uncrate the machine.
Add a plasma system, power, and a clean, dry air
Hook up the exhaust.
- Comes standard with a water cooling assist on the plasma
cutting head to keep the it clean and help it last longer.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for quick
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone
from team of knowledgeable reps.
Plasma torch systems sold separately. We'll let you choose
the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for
your application. This table is compatible with automatic
torches, but not manual ones.
Ucancam Design Software (Included)
The PT-44VH-A comes standard with Ucancam programming
software. You can design or plot out your project on any
computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
Get email updates for Baileigh PT-44VH (VARIABLE HEIGHT CNTRL)