- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- No price
- Dake presses
- FORCE 100
- 100 tons
- Stock number:
- 2950 lbs
- 3hp 220 3ph
- Capacity (tons):
- 100 tons
- E ram travel (inches):
- Ram speed advance (ipm):
- C minimum ram to table (inches):
- D maximum ram to table (inches):
- A width between uprights (inches):
- Presses in United States
- Presses in California
- Subcategory 2:
Model: Force 100 #72005
Capacity (tons): 100 tons
A width between uprights (inches): 41"
B width between table channels (inches): 10"
C minimum ram to table (inches): 7-7/8"
D maximum ram to table (inches): 35"
E ram travel (inches): 19"
Horsepower: 3hp 220 3ph
Ram speed advance (ipm): 52
Weight: 2950 lbs.
* Double acting cylinder design with 5-part oil seals for
smooth operation and a tight seal.
* Ram has lifting eyes that attach a chain to hydraulically
move the table.
* Welded heavy steel plate frame for greater rigidity.
* 3 HP submerged motor drives 3 centrifugal pumps for quiet,
steady oil flow (100 ton model).
* Smooth, responsive control valve.
* All electrical controls are low voltage (24V).
* Rapid advance of the ram to the work piece - speed shifts
automatically when contact is made.
* Preset and factory-sealed relief valve to prevent
exceeding pressure capacity.
* Two forged steel table plates
* Pressure gauge and lifting chain
Get email updates for Dake FORCE 100