- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- No price
- Dake presses
- Stock number:
- Ram speed:
- 3 Inches Per Minute (Press)
- # of pumps:
- Ram travel:
- Ram speed 2:
- 65 Inches Per Min (Advance)
- Air pressure:
- 90 - 125 lbs
- Overall dims:
- 43-1/2"L X 36"W X 87"H
- Approx. weight:
- 1100 lbs
- Maximum ram to table:
- Minimum ram to table:
- Width between uprights:
- Horizontal workhead travel:
- Width between table channels:
- Presses in United States
- Presses in California
- Subcategory 2:
RAM Speed: 3 Inches Per Minute (Press)
RAM Speed: 65 Inches Per Min (Advance)
# Of Pumps: 1
Air Pressure: 90 - 125 lbs.
Width Between Uprights: 32-3/4"
Width Between Table Channels: 7-1/4"
Minimum RAM to Table: 5"
Maximum RAM to Table: 40"
RAM Travel: 10"
Horizontal Workhead Travel: 13-1/4"
Overall DIMS: 43-1/2"L X 36"W X 87"H
Approx. Weight: 1100 lbs.
* Air Operation eliminates the need for hand pumping.
* Rapid Ram Approach quickly moves ram to work to save
* By-pass Hole prevents excessive ram extension.
* Adjustable Table permits easy vertical movement by means
of self-locking hoist.
* Safety Valve protects against overloads.
* Stroke Indicator ensures accurate ram control.
* Moveable Workhead is roller mounted on ball bearings for
off-center positioning (except 25H model).
* Two Forged Steel V-Blocks
* Two Forged Steel Table Plates
* Flat Ram Nose
* V-Ram Nose (n/a on 25 ton model)
* Stroke Indicator
* Pressure Gauge
* Safety Relief Valve
* Self-Locking Table Hoist
TAKES ALL THE PHYSICAL EFFORT OUT OF HAND PUMPING. CAN
DOUBLE PRESSING SPEED!
Get email updates for Dake 6-250