- Stock number:
- ARC-Welded Steel, Heavy Top Plate
- 1/2 HP, 115 volt, Single Phase, 60 HZ, 1800 rpm
- Or it can be freestanding if purchased with the
- 22 ga
- 34"L X 16"W X 14"H
- Depth of pocket:
- 5/16" (usees approx 1" of material)
- Extended shafts:
- Avaiable for extra set of auxiliary rolls
- Approx. shipping weight:
- 200 lbs
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Model: Flagler 22 Gauge Portable
Capacity: 22 ga.
Depth of Pocket: 5/16" (usees approx 1" of material)
Extended Shafts: Avaiable for extra set of auxiliary rolls
Motor: 1/2 HP, 115 volt, Single Phase, 60 HZ, 1800 rpm
Base: ARC-Welded Steel, Heavy Top Plate
Dimensions: 34"L X 16"W X 14"H
Approx. Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
This model originally designed by Roy Flagler in 1949 ...
the 22 Gauge Portable Pittsburg will form the 5/16"
Pittsburg Lock on 22 Gauge and lighter galvanized metal.
The machine also has extended shafts for auxiliary tooling.
The 22 Portable is manufactured with top mount starter and
a convenience cabinet overhang, this unit can be bench
mounted ... Or it can be freestanding if purchased with the
optional floor stand. Add the optional flanging attachment
to produce all of your fitting needs.
* Pittsburg Lock Rolls Built-in
* Extended Shaft For Any Optional Auxiliary Tooling
Floor Stand with Drawer
Acme (Double Seam Pipelock) Rolls 3/8", 22 ga.
Drive Cleat Rolls 1-1/8", 22 ga.
Right Angle Flange Rolls 3/8", 22 ga.
1/4" X 180-Degree Closed Hem Rolls, 26 Ga.
Flange Follower Attachment To Fit On Top Of Machine
100% MADE IN THE USA!!
Get email updates for FLAGLER 22PORTABLE