- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- No price
- 5' X 13 Gauge Mild Steel
- 2,500 lbs. Gross / 2,330 Net Weight
Capacity: 5' X 13 Gauge Mild Steel
Roll Diameter: 3.9"
Roll Drive HP: 2 HP
Hydr. Pump HP: 1/2 HP
Overall Length: 108"
Overall Width: 43"
Overall Height: 46"
Approx. Weight: 2,500 lbs. Gross / 2,330 Net Weight
* Capacity is based on rolling mild steel with 55,000 PSI
* Hydraulic operation of rear bending roll
* Hydraulic operation of lower pinch roll with quick gap set
* Hydraulic operation of tilt of rear bending roll
* Forged steel hardened Rolls
* Hydraulic powered drop end
* LED readout for roll position
* Cone forming attachment
* Reinforced heavy duty frame
* Pendant forward / reverse control
* Roller bearings on roll shafts
* Safety cut off cable around work area
Chicago Dreis & Krump offers initial pinch bending rolls for
rolling sheet metal and light plate. Initial Pinch Rolls
with electric/hydraulic power are capable of rolling full or
partial cylinders from 16 gauge mild steel to 1/2 inch
plate. The lower pinch roll with the special hydraulic
powered "quickgap set" is a real time saver during set up.
The pinch roll is also tiltable for cone rolling. Hydraulic
operation of the drop end for ease of material removal is an
As with all Chicago bending rolls, the frames are made of
heavy welded construction. The rolls are made from forged
steel and heat treated to RC 45. Spherical roller bearings
on all three rolls minimize friction loss. The rear bending
roll is equipped with an LED readout indicting its position
for accurate forming. Positioning of the rear bending roll
is done hydraulically and allows the operator to tilt it for
cone forming. An emergency stop button and keylock on/off
power switch are centrally located on the control panel.
Get email updates for CHICAGO IPR-5090