- Stock number:
- Cutting capacities are rated for Mild Steel Rated
- a five foot squaring arm, a pair of front support
- # of holddowns:
- Shipping weight:
- 11,400 lbs
- Back gauge range:
- Maximum cutting length:
- Dimensions, less gauges:
- 169"L x 39"W x 60"H
- Floor space, gauges in position:
- 169"L x 78"W x 60"H
- Motor - 230/460v, 3-phase, 60hz:
- 2 X 7.5 HP
- Strokes per minute, full length:
- Subcategory 2:
- Power shears
Maximum Shearing Capacity, Mild Steel: 10 Gauge
Maxium Shearing Capacity, Stainless Steel: 14 Gauge
Maximum Cutting Length: 145"
Back Gauge Range: 30"
# Of Holddowns: 18
Strokes Per Minute, Full Length: 35
Motor - 230/460V, 3-PHASE, 60HZ: 2 X 7.5 HP
Dimensions, Less Gauges: 169"L x 39"W x 60"H
Floor Space, Gauges in Position: 169"L x 78"W x 60"H
Shipping Weight: 11,400 lbs.
TENNSMITH's LM Series mechanical shears utilize a simple low
maintenance design, coupled with an array of standard
features for an attractive combination of high value and
The LM1210 is equipped with a standard 30" Powered back
gauge system. The ball screw driven back gauge provides
quick, accurate cuts.
The LM Series shears are standard with four-edge, high
carbon, high chrome blades, independent, self-leveling hold
down feet with neoprene inserts, single, continuous and jog
stroke cycles, motor reverse switch, precision-machined
table with hand well, dual inch/metric inlaid bed scales and
The LM Series shears are available in a reduced price
"Performance Package" configuration. The Performance Package
includes: a five foot squaring arm, a pair of front support
arms, and air operated sheet support system. Performance "R"
system is for rear return.
* Squaring Arm, Five Foot with Dual Inlaid Inch/Metric Scale
* Squaring Arm, Ten Foot with Dual Inlaid Inch/Metric Scale
* Additional Flip-Up Stops for Squaring Arm (each)
* Front Support Arms, Pair
* T-Slotted Table with Two Front Support Arms with Inlaid
* Additional Flip-Up Stops for T-Slotted Support Arms and
* Power Go-To Back gauge 30 Inch Travel
* Protractor Attachment
* Work Shadow Light LM Series
* Stroke Counter for LM Series (Electro-Mechanical)
* Electrical Readout for 2x Back gauge System
* Increased Cutting Speeds (Please consult factory)
* Replacement Blades (Four-Edge Top and Bottom)
Note: Cutting capacities are rated for Mild Steel Rated
Materials at 80,000 Tensile / 44,000 Yield
Stainless Steel Rated Materials at 90,000 Tensile / 55,000
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Get email updates for TENNSMITH LM1210