- McClellan Park, CA, USA
- Contact Seller
- 10 Gauge
- Stock number:
- Table height:
- Cutting length:
- Length overall:
- Optional voltage:
- 208V or 440V, 3 Phase
- 230V, 3 PHASE, 60HZ
- Working pressure:
- 2,200 P.S.I
- Strokes per minute:
- 20 (Max. Rake/Full Stroke)
- Back gauge extension:
- Approx. ship wt. (lbs.):
- Cutting capacity (mild steel):
- 10 Gauge
- Cutting capacity (stainless steel):
- 14 Gauge
- Subcategory 2:
- Power shears
Cutting Capacity (Mild Steel): 10 Gauge
Cutting Capacity (Stainless Steel): 14 Gauge
Cutting Length: 8'
Approx. Ship Wt. (lbs.): 7700
Back Gauge Extension: 36"
Front to Back Dimension with Gauging: 96"
Table Height: 32"
Length Overall: 10'
Strokes Per Minute: 20 (Max. Rake/Full Stroke)
Working Pressure: 2,200 P.S.I.
Voltage-Standard: 230V, 3 PHASE, 60HZ
(With 110V Control Circuit)
Optional Voltage: 208V or 440V, 3 Phase
* Heavy-duty welded frame and removable front panels
allow units to be moved by forklift plus lift rings
on top of units of hoisting shears with slings.
* Standard electric motor and hydraulic pump system
assures reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
* Hinged front and side panels open for easy access to
* Variable speed back gauge has an easy-to-reach push button
control on the front side of the shear for more efficient
* Adjustable rake eliminates curl and twist in cutting.
* 4' side-squaring arm with recessed scale and fixed stop.
Optional swing stop available.
* Four-edge HCHC blades produce clean, true cuts.
* Optional overhead light beam for precise shearing on
* Fully guarded foot switch on 10" cord for remote operation
(can be unplugged).
* "Safety Yellow" finger guard on front and see through
guard on top for maximum operator safety.
* Electrical disconnect and controls meet ANSI standards.
100% MADE IN THE U.S.A.!!
INCLUDES 3-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY!!
Get email updates for Whitney 10H8