- McClellan Park, CA
- Contact Seller
- 30 lbs
- Stock number:
- Tongs and tips must be ordered separately. One
- 220 VAC, 30 Amp
- 30 lbs
- Rated output:
- 2.5 kVA at 50 % Duty Cycle
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Specs: 220 VAC, 30 Amp
Rated Output: 2.5 kVA at 50 % Duty Cycle
Weight: 30 lbs.
LMSW Series lightweight, air-cooled units are portable, easy
to operate, and provide a quick and effective means for spot
welding mild, galvanized or stainless materials.
LMSW Models weld up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) total material
thickness or two pieces of 16 gauge (3 mm) galvanized metal.
* Hand lever locks tongs firmly on material, ensuring
positive, accurate fit-up
* Accommodates a wide variety of tongs and tips.
* Quick and easy adjustment for material thickness.
* Reversible for left- or right-hand operation.
Note: Tongs and tips must be ordered separately. One
standard set of tips is supplied with each set of tongs.
Get email updates for Miller LMSW-52