- Stock number:
- 30 KVA @ 50% Duty Cycle
- Wire size:
- #2 (based on 100-ft. run, consult for
- Arm diameter:
- 2.25" Arm
- Dual voltage:
- 230-460v Volt, 60 HZ, Single Phase
- Throat depth:
- 24" (other lengths available)
- Breaker/disconnect size:
- Arm of platen spacing adj:
- 6" Min to 12" Max
- Electrode holder diameter:
- 1" (#2MT/5RW)
- Electrode force (80 psi air):
- 1000 lbs ( at 24" Arms)
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
KVA: 30 KVA @ 50% Duty Cycle
Throat Depth: 24" (other lengths available)
Arm of Platen SPacing Adj.: 6" Min to 12" Max.
Electrode Holder Diameter: 1" (#2MT/5RW)
Arm Diameter: 2.25" Arm
Electrode Force (80 PSI Air): 1000 lbs ( at 24" Arms)
Dual Voltage: 230-460v Volt, 60 HZ, Single Phase
AIR operated and set-up with standard features, welder
control and options as outlined below.
* Heavy duty welded steel frame.
* Lower Arm Support included with throat depths 24" and
ARMS / ELECTRODE HOLDERS:
* 2-1/4" Diameter Arms.
* Water-Cooled 1" Diameter #2MT/5RW ejector-style Electrode
Holders, with pointed-nose electrodes (other styles and
configurations available, please specify requirements).
CONTROL, TRANSFORMER & INITIATION:
* TECNA TE91 Series, with dual weld schedule memory
capability. NEMA type S3H synchronous 4 sequence control
with adjustable Squeeze, Weld, Hold and Off times (0-99
cycles with plus or minus zero accuracy) for single spot or
automatic repeat operation. Dual weld time and dual weld
current adjustments permit use of two independent electric
foot switches. Digital Phase Shift weld current selection
1% to 99% in one percent increments for precision welding.
Upslope and Pulsation weld functions for best results when
welding galvanized or coated steel. Surface condition
compensation improves welding of dirty or oxidized steels.
Maintenance free water-cooled SCR contactor. LED Function
and diagnosis indicators. Mounted to the right side of
* Two-position Selector Switch for selecting weld schedules.
* Operator Selectable Set-up/Run safety switch permits
deactivating welder initiation circuit for greater operator
safety during set-up, tip dressing or changing electrodes.
* 30KVA Welding Transformer, Dual-Voltage 230V-460V/1/60.
Unless otherwise specified, will be set for 460/1/60 at time
* Double Stage electric foot switch (1st stage closes tips
without welding, 2nd stage initiates weld schedule).
WELD CYLINDER / AIR SYSTEMS:
* 4" Weld Cylinder delivers a maximum of 1000 lbs. of
electrode force @ 80PSI, with 24" throat.
* Manually operated tip alignment valve for quick set-up and
* 100% lube free system including regulator, filter, lockout
valve, lube free air valves and cylinders compliant with 29
CFR 1910.1000.TABLE Z-1 and 29 CFR1910.147.
* Water Manifold provides precise and accurate cooling flow
via three (3) circuits to transformer, weld control, and
electrode holders / electrodes.
* Water manifolds are marked to indicate inflow/outflow.
ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS (at 460V/1Ph/60Hz - ask for
* Wire Size: #2 (based on 100-ft. run, consult for
* Delayed-Action / "Slow-Blow" Fuse Size: 60A
* Breaker/Disconnect Size: 60A
Please note that all values are only manufacturer
recommendations. Installation must be completed by a
licensed electrician, in accordance with all local codes.
Welder will be furnish
Get email updates for LORS NS130AR