- McClellan Park, CA
- Contact Seller
- LMSW-52T (TIMER)
- 42 lbs
- Stock number:
- Tongs and tips must be ordered separately. One
- 220 VAC, 30 Amp
- 42 lbs
- Rated output:
- 2.5 kVA at 50 % Duty Cycle
- Machine Tools equipment in United States
Model: LMSW-52T (Timer Model)
Specs: 220 VAC, 30 Amp
Rated Output: 2.5 kVA at 50 % Duty Cycle
Weight: 42 lbs.
LMSW Series lightweight, air-cooled units are portable, easy
to operate, and provide a quick and effective means for spot
welding mild, galvanized or stainless materials.
"T" models include a timer panel with a 0 to 5 second weld
timer and power on/off switch, and come with a 10ft. (3m)
input power cord and 10ft. (3m)interconnecting cord. The
timer panel can be mounted on the optional SWP-2 pedestal,
or any other convenient location.
LMSW Models weld up to 3/16 in (4.8 mm) total material
thickness or two pieces of 16 gauge (3 mm) galvanized metal.
* Hand lever locks tongs firmly on material, ensuring
positive, accurate fit-up
* Accommodates a wide variety of tongs and tips.
* Quick and easy adjustment for material thickness.
* Reversible for left- or right-hand operation.
Note: Tongs and tips must be ordered separately. One
standard set of tips is supplied with each set of tongs.
Get email updates for Miller LMSW-52T (TIMER)