Sign up for email alerts below and we will automatically email you when we find similar listings.
Get email updates for John Deere 4030H
18.4-38 singles, 2 rem, quad range new: used | drive type: 2wd | horse power: 100
pto slips, 18.4x38 @70%, 11lx15, 2 remotes, quick hitch, 540/1000 pto, quad range, 8867 hours, as-is
2 scvs. 18.4 x 38 rear tires with 40% tire tread remaining. 10.00-16 front tires with 60% tire tread remaining. 16 speeds forward and 6 speeds reverse.
2wd, syncro, cab, 540/1000, westendorf ta45 loader,
john deere 2x4, 68 hp tractor, 8 front and 4 rear drive, 1 rear oil outlet, john deere double action stocker, 7.50x16 and 18.4x30 tires. st-georges
cab 2wd syncro rear pto: 540/1000 duals tire width: mid loader: yes 18.4x38 rears 80%, duals like new, 3 scv's, tach has been replaced, jd 158 loader w/grapple, 3 pt 2 baler mover a/c works, needs a cab kit