- 2 Pallet Changer System 5 Axis Capability B Axis Head A Axis Head Probing System 27,000 RPM Spindle 60 Station Tool Changer Chip Conveyor Scale Feedback RS-232C Port for DNC Interface 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive All Available Manuals NEW PRICE of $ 1,636,000
- Spindle motor:
- 53 HP
- Spindle taper:
- HSK 63A
- X-axis travel:
- Y-axis travel:
- Z-axis travel:
- Spindle speeds:
- 27,000 RPM
- A axis movement:
- +/- 45 Degrees
- B axis movement:
- +/- 45 Degrees
- Tool magazine capacity:
- 60 Position ATC
- Table size / number of pallets:
- 122.14" x 48.07" / 2 Pallets
- Machining Centers in United States
- 5-axis or more vmc's
- Subcategory 2:
- Vertical machining centers
- Subcategory 3:
- Cnc vertical machining centers
The AB Marwin horizontal spindle Automax II machining centre is designed primarily for the high speed routing and finish milling of airframe components. The Marwin Automax is a horizontal-spindle five-axis plate mill for large prismatic aerospace parts
The Automax II is capable of a metal removal rate of 500cu in /min (8194cm3/min) in aluminium, using a 70kW, 27,000 rev/min Weiss spindle and an Ingersoll 75mm diameter, three-blade mill.
Due to the huge amounts of chips generated, the components are mounted on a vertical pallet, which allows the chips to fall free. The machine is entirely closed in and also includes 2000 L (530 US gal) soft water coolant system.
To ease set-up, the pallet is positioned horizontally, away from the cutting area, to facilitate loading and unloading. The pallets can be used with either a T-slotted surface or a vacuum face.
Each Automax II has two 2m pallets, so one pallet can be set up while the other is in the machining area 'The pallets have to...
Get email updates for Fanuc Automax II 160iM