- Tool box:
- Net weight:
- 8550 kg
- Spare wheel:
- Axles; brand:
- Gross weight:
- 46550 kg
- Lifting axis:
- Axles; brakes:
- Body; chassis:
- Load capacity:
- 33450 kg
- Axles; suspension:
- Brake accumulator:
- Vehicle condition:
- Spare wheel holder:
- Trailers in Russia
- Subcategory 2:
- Flatbed semi-trailer
Manufacturer: Grunwald (Russia)
Fifth wheel height, mm: 1350
Max Weight, kg: 42 000
Tare weight kg: 8550
Carrying capacity: 33,450
Axial load unit, kg: 27 000
Fifth wheel load, kg: 15 000
Overall dimensions: length 13 980 width 2545
Dimensions of cargo platform, mm: length 13585 width 2480, height 1345
Suspension: BPW HEAVY DUTY (Germany) specially reinforced for Russian design axes, springs, shock absorbers and air bellows
Brake Type: Drum
Wheels and tires: Steel Wheels, Tires (MICHELIN / KORMORAN), the dimension 385/65 R22,5.
- Optional set 4 winch for tightening belts.
- The frame is equipped with retractable conies 1 m high in the amount of 10 pieces. The design of the bunks are provided for tightening the loop load.
- Add the semitrailer, including bead 600 mm in height and the front portal, are made of steel. Side racks removable.
- Two-speed mechanical support device Haakon.
- Gender of waterproof plywood 27 mm thick.
- Two retaining shoe holder.
- Basket for two spare wheels, a holder for a spare wheel.
- Tool box with lock.
The options are:
- The height of the SSA from 1350 to 1650 mm
- Front / rear lift axle
- Axles BPW Heavy Duty 3x12 tons axes or SAF Intradrum Custom Design.
- The project was developed in conjunction with specialists from the leading German design office;
- Use only high quality European components;
- Reinforced steel frame, axle assembly in the strong performance;
- The side walls of the frame of the Swedish steel OVAKO. When assembling spars boil with two spars storon.Polki of solid-rolled strip without welds;
- Welding work is performed in an argon environment, which makes the seal resistant to low temperatures;
Get email updates for Grunwald Flatbed semitrailer NORD-ALLROAD