- Electronic Test Equipment
- Condition info:
- Display range - log:
- 10 x 10 div, 10, 5, 2, 1 dB/div
- Bandwidth (6 db) (u4941/n):
- 9 kHz, 120 kHz (conforming to CISPR standard)
- Frequency stability - residual fm:
- <60 Hz p-p/100 ms (ZERO span).
- Resolution bandwidth (3 db) - range:
- 1 kHz to 3 MHz, 1-3 sequence
- Subcategory 2:
- Spectrum analyzer
- Subcategory 3:
- 1ghz- 3ghz spectrum analyzer
NIST Calibration Pricing - $595.00
The Advantest U4342 Portable Spectrum Analyzer unit has a built-in tracking generator covering 100kHz to 2.2GHz.This analyzer has a 6-inch TFT Color Display and two PCMIA Memory Card slots.
The Advantest U4342 has a built-in quasi-peak detector and EMC filters making it well suited for EMI measurements.
Advantest U4342 Features:
Count Frequency Marker - Resolution: 1 Hz to 1 kHz. Count Accuracy: 1 kHz 100 kHz)
Frequency Stability - Residual FM: 10 dB)
Display Range - Log: 10 x 10 div, 10, 5, 2, 1 dB/div
Linear: 10% of reference level/div, RBW >3 kHz. QP Log ): 40 dB (5 dB/div)
Get email updates for Advantest U4342