- Stock number:
- Accepts external 10 MHz ±50 Hz (typical)
- User-selectable number of steps or the step size.
- Same as internal or external 10 MHz time base.
- Electronic Test Equipment
- 0.01 Hz
- Sweep width:
- Independently selected, 0.01 Hz to full range.
- Phase offset:
- Adjustable in 0.1 degree steps.
- Condition info:
- Number of steps:
- Variable from 1 to 10,000
- Linear/log sweep:
- User-selectable linear or log sweep.
- 10 mhz reference output:
- 1 Vp-p into 50W, AC coupled.
- Resolution (minimum step size):
- 0.01 Hz
- Subcategory 2:
- Signal generator
- Subcategory 3:
- 20 1ghz and greater signal generator
Anritsu MG3694B Features:
Satellite R&D and manufacturing
Electronic warfare/jamming R&D and manufacturing
Microwave component R&D and manufacturing
IC testing for OEMs
The Anritsu/Wiltron MG3694B RF/Microwave signal generator offers the highest output power, best-in-class spectral purity, and fastest switching speed. For example, the Anritsu/Wiltron MG3694B can provide guaranteed +23 dBm at 40 GHz with -94 dBc/Hz phase noise at 1 kHz offset while typically switching at 5 ms per point. This level of performance eliminates the need for external amplification, enables the verification the toughest spectral purity requirements, and greatly reduces test times. If 5 ms per point is not fast enough then switch to the optional analog ramp sweep for even faster measurements.
The Anritsu MG3694B is the "ideal Microwave Generator" because it supplies the user with excellent frequency coverage, leveled ouput power, spectral purity, reliability, and service. These signal generators can be used in R&D, Manufacturing, and depot repair.
Twenty independent, presettable CW frequencies (F0 – F9 and M0 –M9).
Accuracy: Same as internal or external 10 MHz time base.
Internal Time Base Stability: With Aging:
Get email updates for Anritsu MG3694B