- Elgin, IL
- $33,995 USD
- Fluke test and laboratory equipment
- Condition info:
- Minimum output:
- 0 V for all ranges, except 100 V for 1100 V range
- Remote sensing:
- Available 0 V to ± 1100 V, on 2.2 V through 1100 V ranges
- Line regulation:
- < 0.1 ppm change, ± 10 % of selected nominal line
- Load regulation:
- < (0.2 ppm of output + 0.1 ppm of range), full load to no load
- Electronic test equipment
- Subcategory 2:
- Metrology and calibration standards
The Fluke 5720A is a five-function calibrator designed to address the most demanding electrical calibration workload.
They source direct and alternating voltage and current and resistance. A wideband voltage option extends overall ac bandwidth to 10 Hz to 30 MHz to cover to RF voltmeters.
The Fluke 5720A is compatible with the 5725A, and 5205A/5215A amplifiers.
Fluke 5720A Features:
Minimum output: 0 V for all ranges, except 100 V for 1100 V range
Maximum load: 50 mA for 2.2 V through 220 V ranges; 20 mA for 1100 V range; 50 Ω output impedance on 220 mV range; all ranges 25 Ω
Get email updates for Fluke 5720A