- < 1 ms frequency and level setting times in "list mode"
- < 12 lbs and only 2 rack-units high
- No wear:
- Solid state RF attenuator up to 6 GHz, reverse voltage protection
- < 0.5 dB total uncertainty up to 3 GHz, (<0.9dB up to 6 GHz)
- Electronic Test Equipment
- Condition info:
- Ssb phase noise:
- typ -128 dBc/Hz (1 GHz/20 kHz offset)
- Frequency ranges:
- 9 kHz to 1.1, 2.2, 3.2 & 6 GHz
- Subcategory 2:
- Signal generator
- Subcategory 3:
- 0 - 1ghz signal generator
- Subcategory 4:
- 1 1ghz - 3ghz signal generator
Rohde & Schwarz SMB100A Features:
Frequency ranges: 9 kHz to 1.1, 2.2, 3.2 & 6 GHz
RF output level of >+18 dBm from 1 MHz to 6 GHz (+25 dBm over range)
Fast: +18 dBm across a wide frequency range (1 MHz to 6 GHz), the new signal generator is setting standards. The fact that users can perform maintenance on the instrument themselves also increases availability and reduces operating costs. The instrument's low weight (5.3 kg), compact design, and favorable price/performance ratio complement the concept.
As an RF source with a frequency range of 9 kHz to 6 GHz, the R&S® SMB100A covers all important frequency bands for RF applications. The conventional analog AM/FM and PhiM modulation modes as well as frequency sweep, level sweep, and LF sweep are also available as standard. In production, the R&S® SMB100A excels with high level accuracy and level repeatability. Its short switchover times for frequency and level (remote control: typ. 1.6 ms for frequency and 1.2 ms for level, List mode: typ.
Get email updates for Rohde & Schwarz SMB100A