Available is a SIPA SFR 20 Reheat Stretch Blow Moulding machine, year 2006.
Current Production hours: 21,000 hrs.
Production speed after refurbishment: 27,000 bph.
Scope of supply:
* Used SFR 20 including :
– Sound proof cabin
– Air Recovery System
– Neck finish personalization for PCO 28 mm. (1810), stretching rods ø 10 mm. (for single serve /small bottles, up to 1 lt. (depends on preform to be utilized)
– One (1) full set of New Mould Shell Holders
– One year limited warranty
(all electronic/electric parts are excluded after machine start-up) from start up or 15 months from FOB delivery date, whichever come first.
– Supervision to Installation and Start-Up with one bottle size (Travel, Accommodation and expenses excluded and will be invoiced at cost)
– Packing for maritime transportation
– FOB delivery from Asian seaport
Machine also includes :
– HMI with soft-plc Beckhoff
– I/O Siemens S 7
– Primary, secondary and degassing blowing valves Eugen & Seitz
– Pneumatic compensation valve SMC
– Water and air rotary joint Maier
We can optionally include:
– One full set of Bottle Moulds up to 1 lt. size – New (20 1 pc.)
– Start Up of any additional Bottle Size
– Training – Basic Level for Operators (5 days)
Costs for the options available upon request
Technical sheet for download below.
Delivery: 4.5 months from coming into force of the sale due to procurement of the components and the refurbishment Works.
Payment Terms: available upon request.
Get email updates for SIPA SFR 20