- year 1997, disconnected in 2008.
- Heating zones:
- 54 kW
- Condition info:
- Very Good
- Installed power:
- 74 kW (maximum)
- Output capacity:
- up to 6,000 bph.
- Operating & feeding system:
- 20 kW
- Injection Molders in United Kingdom
- Reheat stretch blow moulding
Dynablow / Tetra Pak DBX6 6-cavity lineair blow moulding machine
Manufactured : year 1997, disconnected in 2008.
Machine rebuild in 2009 and not used since then, delivered in working condition
Various spare parts available.
Machine was producing bottles for :
1. Lipton Tea 38mm cap in 500ml and 1500ml
2. Milk 38mm cap in 500ml and 1500 ml
3. Juice 28mm cap in 500ml. and 1500ml
Machine includes the change parts for both 38mm and 28mm neck finish
Several blow mould sets available at additional cost.
Get email updates for TETRA PAK DBX6