Sign up for email alerts below and we will automatically email you when we find similar listings.
Get email updates for Komatsu D37PX-21A
89 hp 24" shoe cab ac pat new uc rops: enclosed | hours: 3,082 | horsepower: 89
2007 komatsu d37px-21a in good overall condition fueltype is diesel enginemake komatsu model saa4d102e-2 engine hp 85 with 1926 hours.
construction year: 2004 hour meter: 9530 hr machine is in running condition. no leaks or major damages undercarriage on avg 70% life remaining pat-blade 600mm pads komatsu saa4d102e engine ce marke...
heat, a/c, st tilt blade, multi shank ripper, approx 1500 hours on new power module, recent work on equalizer bar, komatsu sa6d140e-3 engine, 310 hp
description: cab, ac, dual tilt u blade, stackable counterweights, right side pads 40% remaining - left side pads 60% remaining - rest of under carriage is 60% remaining, price negotiable. call abo...